The kids and toddlers are nowadays using scooters and dragging them on the streets, paths, or pavements. Even there are designs of scooters that you can ride on the uneven surfaces or in the dirt. The kids aged around one-year-old to 4 years old are also enthusiastic to ride the scooters. You can find different designs in the scooter market for children. For parents, it becomes difficult to pick the best scooter. You can find different features of scooters like:
- A seat on the scooter so that kids can sit on it and ride easily by pushing it with their feet.
- Handlebars for the parents to push along the path.
- Four or three-wheelers for the kids of one year or two years old.
Top 4 Scooter For 1 Year Old Kids Comparison Table
|Mini Micro Scooter 2 Go Deluxe||Yes||4.9||Check Price|
|Globber 5 in 1||Yes||4.7||Check Price|
|Mini micro classic||Yes||4.5||Check Price|
|Three style scooter||Yes||4.5||Check Price|
Best Scooter For 1 Year Old Kids 2019 Reviews
1.Mini Micro Scooter 2 Go Deluxe (4 in 1)
The kids can ride on this scooter and they can push it along with the handlebar. The handlebar can be adjustable as the kids grow from 1 to 4 years old. You can also take out the handle and ride the scooter. The handlebar can be set low and a scooter is ridable now.
- Lightweight – This scooter weighs about fifteen kilograms, so it is light in weight and kids can easily control it. It is also simple to hold it and carry it when your toddler does not ride the scooter.
- Wheels – It provides a smooth ride as it possesses polyurethane wheels.
- Height of handlebar – There are adjustable handlebars that can adjust the height from 46 to 68 cm within the range of height. It can be adjustable as your child grows in the meantime.
2.Globber 5 in 1
The handlebar provided for parents gives scooter with full control to drive your little one around while the individual in question sits on the situate and utilize a footrest. The subsequent advance enables your kid to propel themselves alongside their feet while plunking down, evacuate the stool as they gain certainty. Once they can propel themselves around expel the handlebar. Now at the collected stage of four alter the bike into the scooter for apprentices by expelling the seat. Adjust the stature of T-bar as your youngster develops.
- Removable T-bar – This scooter is unable to fold but the t bar can be removed and it is stored at your home or at any place.
- Suggested for an age – It is recommended for the kids of 1 year to six years old.
- Maximum weight of the rider – The weight of the rider in maximum is about fifty kilograms.
- Adjustable handlebar height – You can adjust the handlebar height from 67.5 to 78 cm. You can adjust the height of the handlebar as the kid grow in different stages.
- Weight – the weight of this scooter is 2.5 kg when it is utilized as the stand-alone one scooter. This scooter is a bit light in weight.
- Steering – While the kids are learning, this scooter steering can be turned off by pushing a button present on it. It means that there is no problem of turning till the kids learn to ride in a straight forward line.
3.Mini micro classic
The mini micro classic version has been present in the market for many years. The scooter quality has been tested such that it remained firmly in the time of the test.
- Age recommendation – It is suitable for the kids of 1 year to three years old. This is much based on the ability and height of your kid to utilize this scooter.
- Handlebar – It does not have a handlebar which is adjustable. The handlebar is about 66cm from the bottom to the top of the handlebars.
- Wheels – It has the wheels of polyurethane which provides a smooth way of ride.
- Lightweight – The benefit of not having the adjustable handlebar is that it is light in weight. It is easier to lift it over the steps and carry it, store it in a place and it weighs about 1.5 kilograms.
4.Three style scooter
It possesses some marvelous highlights and is less expensive than the other models.
- Foldable – When toddlers are tired of riding it, this can be easily folded. After folding it, its easier to carry it and store it in less space.
- Wheels – The wheels are made with polyurethane and it is 120 mm. It comes with a light that lights up and this scooter is available in different colors.
- Weight – It is lighter in weight but when compared with other models of 1.5 kg weight this is a bit heavier. The extra weight is the weight present on the handlebar as it can be folded and there is an adjustable handlebar. The scooters in lightweight are easier to control for kids.
- Handlebar – You can simply adjust the handlebar from the height of 52 cm to 72 cm range to adjust it to the height of your kid. It is the best alternative for the kids of 1 year.
For the kids of one year old, the best scooter to recommend would be mini micro 2 deluxe 4 in 1. It comes with the seat and handle for parents to handle and push it with their hands. Even this is available for 4 stages ad your child grows. It is also light in weight. The second one to be suggested is globber 5 in 1 which is available to your kid in five stages as they keep growing.