Many of the kids from toddlers to 10 years old are riding on the paths, pavements, on streets on their scooter. It is an easy vehicle for them to move from one place to another place. The scooters are better for running to school, in parks, some are made to ride on uneven roads or terrains too. You can discover different types of scooters in the present markets. Among many models, the scooters with big wheels are prominent with many features. Few come with a seat, adjustable handlebar, folding mechanism, and many more. As the options are many in big scooter it is difficult at a certain point to purchase the right one. The parents take genuine care in choosing the best scooter is due to the thought of the safety of their kids. But for children, they need a scooter for fun and doing tricks or stunts, etc. Let’s see some of the product reviews of big wheel scooters.
Top 3 Big Wheel Scooters for Kids – Comparison Table
|HUDORA 205 mm wheel scooter||Yes||4.9||Check Price|
|Micro Cruiser Scooter||Yes||4.7||Check Price|
|The Razor A5 Lux||Yes||4.5||Check Price|
Best Kids Big Wheel Scooter 2020 Reviews
1.HUDORA 205 mm wheel scooter Review
On Amazon, this is one of the best-selling scooters with big wheels. It is a bit expensive and has many highlights.
- It has big wheels of 205 mm which is safer to ride on it mainly when the kids go on it at a higher speed. Having big wheels is an indication that your child will not lose control or fall from the scooter easily. The wheels of this scooter are made with PU and are hard but not soft like other tires.
- This scooter can ride on the streets that are uneven but its wheels are not produced for this purpose but still, it offers to drive on uneven areas.
- The handlebar height can be adjustable and it is a big vehicle mainly suitable for kids of 5 to 6 years old.
- The range of height is from 79 to 104 cm and its weight is about 4.5 kg.
- It can be folded and can easily carry it to store in a small space.
- It is available already with a carry strap fitted to the scooter.
- There is an extra highlight that is receptors are added on to the deck which can be helpful to ride in the dark.
- It is made of aluminum and comes with a kickstand.
2.Micro Cruiser Scooter Review
It comes with simple steering to ride it on the pathways and pavements. It possesses different highlights and large wheels. The wide handlebars add to its best appearance.
- The age recommendation for this scooter is that the kids of age 5 to 10 years old are most suitable to ride this scooter.
- Good qualified and well-designed scooter.
- The price of this scooter is about 109.95 euros.
- The major highlight of this scooter is its handlebars that are made wide that are the same as bike handlebars. It provides additional stability for the kids who are not relevant or used to ride on two-wheel scooters.
- The wheels are made puncture-free and its wheels are about two hundred mm.
- These wheels will help the child to ride smoothly and fast.
- It is made light in weight with the frame of aluminum.
- You can fold it and it is easy to carry and store it and its weight is about 100 kg.
- It is perfect for riding on pavements and for running to the school.
3.The Razor A5 Lux Review
It is one of the best alternative scooters compared with the above scooters. It is well made and designed with good quality.
- This is a well-designed scooter that anyone can expect from this brand.
- The wheels are about two hundred mm in size but consist of bearings that enhance the ride in a smooth and fast manner.
- Its handlebars are made with steel for offering additional strength to the children to not fall off, be in control with a tight grip, on the other side the entire scooter is made with aluminum.
- This scooter is best suitable for kids aged 8 to 10 years old.
- You can adjust the height of the handlebars which is best to use for little kids.
- The weight of the rider in the maximum is about 100 kg.
- It has a mechanism of folding for one click, this can be easily helpful in transporting and storing the scooter.
- The deck is produced wider such that even adults can utilize this scooter.
- The patented brake of the fender will allow the kids to control the speed and drive more smoothly.
- It is quite costly than the remaining above-mentioned scooters but made with good quality.
- It is available in various colors and its price is about seventy-eight euros.
From the above-mentioned models of big scooters, it is suggested that Hudora 205 mm wheel scooter. It might be costly, but it offers different types of highlights a kid needs in his/her scooter. Its big wheels provide safe ride even during the fastest speed and do not let the kid fall of easily as it offers a tight grip. You can adjust the height and can fold it and store it in your little space. A carry strap is fitted to the scooter which allows the kid to keep the things while they go to the supermarket on it. It also comes with a kickstand so that the kid can push along with it to ride the scooter. To get these many highlights, it is best for a parent to purchase this scooter for their kid and it is a best-selling scooter. The second one to suggest is micro cruiser scooter which comes with wide handlebars.